[LRUG] [JOBS] Part-time contractor available

Tadas tadastamo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 01:57:27 PST 2020

Hey folks,

I'm available for part-time or ad-hoc freelance work.

I'm a contractor with a decade of experience writing web applications.
My current project is winding down, which could allow me to work on other
projects. I will have around 1 day a week to start with. This may increase
in the future.

Some examples of work I've done that could fit in this part-time engagement:
- regular maintenance and improvement of your ruby-based backend systems
- non-urgent new feature development
- measuring and increasing the relevance of your internal search
- optimizing AWS infrastructure to decrease costs
- reactive work/fighting fires (probably a retainer-agreement type contract)
- advise and help with starting or growing a (remote?) development team
- any other developery things you can think of

I'd be happy to offer a discounted rate for non-profit organisations
working on a cause that I care about.

More about me http://codeme.lt and https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamosauskas

A note to recruiters: I'm happy to work with you if you have suitable
contracts for the above engagement, but this post is NOT my consent to add
me to any databases and mailing lists :)

Best regards,
Tadas