[LRUG] [ANN] January 2020 meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Jan 6 14:49:09 PST 2020

Hi all,

Welcome to 2020 with this reminder that we’re meeting next Monday, the 13th
of January, at the GoCardless office on Goswell Road.

We’ve confirmed another volunteer: Fred Cheung is going to show us how to
get started with mruby, the embedded ruby you can run on tiny computers.

More details here: http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/january/ and you can
register via eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-january-2020-meeting-tickets-87064719921

See you there!