[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/JS Junior/Mid-level freelance/contractor

Steve Butterworth steve at flumes.com
Tue Jan 14 01:10:00 PST 2020

Hi all,

I spoke at LRUG last night about the data visualisations we do on the bigs screens. I forgot to say I’m looking for an extra pair of hands. This year we have a lot more screens at different sporting events and I could really use a Ruby or JS developer. So if you found it interesting give me a shout.

• Fully remote but being able to meet in London from time to time would be useful
• Experience with Rails, JS, Jquery, HTML5, SASS
• Experience with data visualisation and animation a plus but not essential i.e. Chart.js, D3.js and GSAP

Flexible hours, just care about getting the job done. We use GitHub, Pivotal Tracker and Skype.

Cheers
Steve