[LRUG] [JOBS] 12-month fixed-term contract at FreeAgent

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Mon Jul 13 04:21:58 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG

I had such a brilliant response to my last post on here about contract work
at FreeAgent so I thought I'd try again, this time with a slightly
different – but still Ruby-related – opportunity.

We are looking for someone to cover maternity leave for 12-months on our
Development Platform team. Dev Platform keep our engineering team (which is
now at 105+ people) productive at scale. They do this by building and
maintaining our CI/CD platform (Jenkins, in AWS), building tools (e.g. our
internal 'devkit' app) in Ruby, and right now also helping our Ops team
migrate our infra to AWS (we're nearly there!).

As this is a fixed-term contract you'll be a full-time employee, not a
contractor, so you'll get all our employee benefits (pension, health care,
income protection, bike to work etc). We're ideally looking for someone at
the senior level but 'upper mid' level would be considered too. We're super
remote friendly – everyone is remote right now and pre-COVID we were 50%
full-time remote in engineering. We add a London-weighting to salaries too
for those of you in or around 'the smoke'.

You can read about the role and apply here:
https://apply.workable.com/freeagent/j/11DCA86255/

Feel free to email me with any other questions.

Cheers,
Olly

--
Olly Headey
Co-founder and CTO, FreeAgent

FreeAgent Central, One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3
9QG.
Registered in sunny Scotland SC316774