[LRUG] RubyConfBY + LRUG promo code

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Mon Jul 13 11:03:25 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

As I mentioned in the meeting tonight, the organisers of RubyConfBY have given the LRUG community a discount code for their already-affordable online conference this month.

Full conference details and schedule: https://rubyconference.by <https://rubyconference.by/>

The conference runs from 1pm to 5pm on July 18th & 19th, and has a great lineup of speakers.

Our discount code is “LondonRB”.

The ticket form alas doesn’t seem to be available in English, but if you click on “Buy Online”, and then click the plus sign to add a ticket, there should be a link towards the bottom right that, when clicked, will allow you to enter the discount code.

Congratulations again to the two raffle winners in our meeting.

See you all again on August 10th!

— James

p.s. did I mention that we really, really need speaker volunteers?