[LRUG] [JOBS] Citizens Advice: Senior Ruby Developer and Tech Lead jobs

James Darling james at abscond.org
Tue Jul 21 03:22:46 PDT 2020

Hello LRUG.

As I mentioned in last month's LRUG, I'm working with the charity Citizens
Advice to develop their growing tech team. We currently have 2 jobs that I
think would be of interest to many on this list.

You would be working on our new (Rails) CMS for citizensadvice.org.uk,
which was viewed more than 34 million times last year, and provides content
for 30,000 staff and volunteers to help 2.6 million people.

In this round of hiring we are looking for a Senior Ruby developer and a
Tech Lead, both at £70k. The former is for people who are more focussed on
delivering code, the latter for those who would like to dedicate more time
on leadership. The hiring panels are the same for both, so if you're not
sure, pick one and we can discuss further if you get to the interview stage.

You can find more information about the roles, and links to the application
form, here:
https://medium.com/@jamestplunkett/were-hiring-some-great-new-technical-roles-at-citizens-advice-7c62f8229564

Applications close midnight this Wednesday! If you are interested and have
any questions you'd like to ask me before applying, please do get in
contact.

Thanks,
James