[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract Ruby positions (6 months) at FreeAgent, start ASAP

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Wed Jul 29 06:19:13 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG

I hope you don't mind another post from me about jobs but we had a
brilliant response to my call out for Ruby contractors a couple of months
ago and hired 6 people, a few of whom were LRUGgers. Turns out that we're
looking for even more people (probably to work on our Banking team) so if
you're now looking for a 5/6-month placement at FreeAgent and can start
ASAP, please see below and get in touch!

If you already applied last time, no need to do so again as we'll be
getting in touch directly.

Thanks!
Olly

--