[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting - Monday 14th December 6:20pm

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Fri Nov 27 07:24:29 PST 2020

Hi folks!

Our December meeting will take place on Monday 14th from 6:20pm. We're
meeting virtually again this time, using Zoom. So far we have one talk
for you:

- Jonas Jabari: Create a Twitter clone in 15 minutes in pure Ruby with
Matestack

We still have room for at least one more talk, so please get in touch
with us at talks at lrug.org if you'd like to speak in December.

You must register via Eventbrite to receive a link to the Zoom call. You
can do that here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-december-2020-tickets-130784547101

Everything else you need to know including a synopsis of the talks and
our code of conduct can be found on our website:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/december/

We still have plenty of speaking slots available for December onwards,
and there's never been a better time to give a talk because you can
attend from anywhere you can get an internet connection. Get in touch
with us at talks at lrug.org for all the details.

Cheers,

Chris & the LRUG organising team