[LRUG] [JOBS] 2x Senior Full Stack Developers at SH:24 (health tech, non-profit)

Andrew McDonough andrew at andrewmcdonough.com
Mon Oct 19 11:48:05 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Dan and Michael for two excellent talks at LRUG last week, and to
Murray and the organising team for bringing us all together again.

As I mentioned in the announcements at the meeting, SH:24 are currently
planning to hire two senior full stack developers. SH:24 is a rapidly
growing, multi-award winning health tech company, working in partnership
with the NHS to deliver online sexual and reproductive services across the
UK. SH:24 is a non-profit and based in London, with everyone currently
working from home in the UK.

The job description can be found here:

https://business.sh24.org.uk/careers-hub/senior-full-stack-engineer

If anybody has any questions, feel free to email me.

No agencies please.

Andrew

--
Andrew McDonough