[LRUG] [ JOBS] Part-time RoR Developer for SAAS Startup (Remote)

Antoine Asselin antoine at upmailsolutions.com
Sun Oct 25 06:37:00 PDT 2020

Hi Lrug,

I’m the founder of UpMail <https://www.upmailsolutions.com/>, a SAAS sales
enablement startup. We’re a small team of 5, fully remote with an
open-minded company culture.

Our industry started to attract lots of attention since the beginning of
the year as we are transforming the rather traditional sales communications
to the best possible digital experience. This is obviously becoming
critical in a WFH environment.

We’re looking for a part-time Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to support our
current development team
<https://angel.co/company/upmail/jobs/997543-ruby-on-rails-developer-part-time-saas-startup>
.

Initially it would only require 5h to 10h per week and, if interested,
there is the opportunity to move into a full-time lead role over time.

This is ideal for a senior developer interested to move into a lead role.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want to have a chat.

No agency please.
--

[image: UpMail Solutions] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001D30FB0>

[image: Twitter]  <https://twitter.com/upmailsolutions> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/antoineasselin/> [image: Skype]
<http://antoine.asselin/>

Antoine Asselin / Founder, UpMailantoine at upmailsolutions.com / +44 74 73 49
48 48

UpMail SolutionsLondonupmailsolutions.com