[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-Stack Senior Ruby Engineer (Contract), fully remote, UK only

Tomislav Simnett tom at initforthe.com
Sun Oct 25 13:15:34 PDT 2020

Hi everyone! My company Initforthe (https://initforthe.com) is looking for
a new Full Stack Senior Ruby Engineer! We’re a software consultancy based
in Manchester, United Kingdom. We’re firing on all cylinders and have a
number of new projects on the block to get your teeth into. We also
recently won Best Bespoke Software Development Consultancy in North West
England for 2020.

Full details can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1__uZYbqJJRINsZ_q1lUYgtbradhX-KDdh-q2zcKfmC8/edit?usp=sharing

This is a fully remote, full time role (contract), but is only open to
those based in the United Kingdom (sorry!).

Full details are in the link, but important details are:
* 4+ years as a ruby engineer, across multiple engagements or employments
* Experience working on the frontend in at least one Javascript framework,
and basic CSS knowledge.
* In general, ask yourself “Do I have the technical skills necessary to
build a well-architected, well tested order processing system from scratch?”
* Prior experience owning a project from start to finish.
* Prior experience working with non-technical stakeholders.
* Great verbal and written communication skills.

If this sounds like you, send your CV and covering letter to
jobs at initforthe.com and mention that you found us through this post.

Sorry, no recruiters/agencies.

--
Tomislav Simnett