[LRUG] October meeting pre-announce and call for speakers

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Sep 22 07:47:35 PDT 2020

Hey folks,

The next LRUG meeting will be on Monday 12th October. It'll be held
remotely using Zoom.

We have one talk lined up for you so far:

* Dan Moore: JWTs - what Rails developers need to know.

> What is a JSON Web Token (JWT) and why do you care? JWTs
> are a stateless, standardized way to represent user data.
> This talk will discuss why JWTs matter and the nuts and
> bolts of JWTs. We’ll also discuss how you might use a JWT
> in your Rails or Ruby application.

We still have room for at least one more talk so if you'd like to
present something at this or a future meeting please contact us at
talks at lrug.org.

There's never been an easier time for non-Londoners to talk at LRUG. We
meet at 6:30pm London time - which is
https://everytimezone.com/s/e2000d7c in your timezone. We'd love to hear
from you wherever in the world you are!

Cheers,

Chris & The International LRUG Organising Committee