[LRUG] [JOBS] 2 x Senior Ruby on Rails developers at ISMS.online

Dominic Holmes dominic.holmes at isms.online
Mon Sep 21 07:15:49 PDT 2020

Hi,

We, ISMS.online, are looking for 2 senior Ruby on Rails developers to
join on a permanent basis. One with front-end skills and the other with
Kubernetes and AWS skills.

We build ISMS.online, a SaaS product which helps organisations become
more secure by gaining and maintaining certification in ISO 27001.

As part of our small production team (6 developers) you would have the
opportunity to help develop the architecture for our next level of
growth (and beyond). Working with the CTO (me) you would be responsible
for developing our platform and its supporting services. Most of the
work would be back-end but you'd also get involved in the front-end or
infrastructure admin & architecture depending on your skills.

We're based in Brighton & Hove. We would prefer people who are as local
as possible (no further than London really) so that they can come into
the office semi-regularly but we're open to more remote working
depending on the candidate.

Salary range £50k-60k + opportunity to get share options.

Full job details:
https://www.isms.online/careers/senior-back-end-developer-role-x2/

I am very happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Dominic

--

Dominic Holmes
Chief Technology Officer

dominic.holmes at isms.online <mailto:dominic.holmes at isms.online> | phone:
01273 041 140

ISMS.online <http://isms.online/> is owned by Alliantist Ltd
(registration number 4922343). Unless otherwise marked the information
contained in this communication is classed as commercial in confidence
and may be legally privileged.

If you object to any further communication, please simply respond
stating “Do Not Contact“. Learn more <https://www.isms.online/privacy/>.