[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Contract - Fintech

Alice Bennett bennettalice95 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:56:50 PDT 2021

Hi everyone.

Hope everyone is well and doesn't mind me posting in here.

I wanted to inform you of a contract role I'm currently working on. It will
be working for a growing Fintech organisation who are in the process of
releasing new products over the next 6 months.

They are building a unique product within the fintech data space and are
seeking a *Ruby Developer *to come on board and work on the development of
this on an initial 6 month contract. The starting date would ideally be as
soon as possible.
Benefits:

·         The role falls *outside IR35*.

·         *Remote working* can be offered.

·         *Contract extension* is likely.

·         Opportunity to *work within a team*.

·         Rewarding day rate of *£500-600 per day*.

·         Gain experience using *cutting edge new technology* and make your
mark on the new products.

What we need from you:

·         Hands-on experience in *Ruby Development. *You need to be an
experienced developer who can come in and it the ground running.

·         Experience and the want to work within a *small team* and *upskill/
mentor junior developers.*

·         Be confident and happy to dictate the best tech or working method
for the project.

·         Be able to commute to London to *meet the team* at points
throughout the project.

·

The team works on fresh dynamic challenges every day and prides itself on
delivering well engineered solutions to tackle these challenges. You will
need to be a self-starter, ready to dig in and own projects, collaborate
cross-functionally, and deliver quality results.

If you feel like this role may be for you and would like to discuss further
do not hesitate to give me a call any time on 0207 448 4307 or drop me a
message on alice.bennett at opusrs.com

Alternatively, I work solely on Ruby roles so it would be great to connect!
If you are not a UK citizen then I am working a remote role for EU
candidates or if you prefer permanent work I can also help - so please also
reach out :)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alice-bennett-4487a112b/

Kind Regards,