[LRUG] [JOBS] - Senior Ruby Engineer | Fin-Tech Start-Up | Fully Remote (3hrs +/- GMT) | £75,000

Jordan Norris jordan at grittt.com
Tue Apr 27 02:44:19 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG,
We are looking to hire 2 x Senior Ruby Engineers to work with a modern
"event-driven architecture" for a purpose-driven Start-up helping thousands
of customers save money.

Fully remote opportunity (3 hours +/- GMT) with 1 trip to London per
quarter.

The business:

   -

   We exist to help people go from Debt to Savings without stress.
   -

   We invented the concept of *subscription finance. *Interest-free loans
   in exchange for a membership fee.
   -

   We want to be the *good guys *in the lending space in response to
   overdrafts, payday lending and credit cards debt.
   -

   We just doubled our customer base in Q1 2021 from 10k paying members to
   20k and lent more than £10 million in the process.
   -

   Compared to many other start-ups we know what profitability looks like;
   we just need the economies of scale now.

Why Join?

   -

   A Positive Mission: help people to go from debt to savings without
   stress.
   -

   An Exciting Architecture: Event sourcing, on Ruby/Rails
   -

   A Healthy Tech Stack: compared to many other start-ups we did grow the
   tech side of the business responsibly, making sure it did stay in good
   shape. It's a pleasure to work on our product.
   -

   An Opportunity to Own a Business Capability: many capabilities of the
   business are still in the inception phase. APIs, Stability Hub, Loan
   servicing, Open Banking to name a few. Joining now is an opportunity to
   shape the architecture and team behind these capabilities.

Who do we need?

   -

   One to be Product-oriented; funnels, acquiring customers, understands
   the value of good UX, interested about the business problem.
   -

   One to be Scalability oriented; Backoffice operations, be able to
   analyse trade-offs and understand the requirements of non-technical
   stakeholders, excited about efficiency and tooling to empower the customer
   service team.

For more info please reach out via email *Jordan at grittt.com*
<jordan at grittt.com> or call Grit Tech Talent on 01491 913 993

*We help brilliant companies hire outstanding Ruby Developers *
(Interim, Contract and Permanent)

*Office: * 01491 913 993
*Mobile: * 07858 973 473

Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordannorris/> | Web
<http://www.grittt.com/> | Start a Conversation
<https://calendly.com/grittt>

***Can you refer a friend? Ask me about our referral bonus***

GRIT Tech Talent Limited. registered in England and Wales. No: 12415352
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its contents by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited. Emails are susceptible to interference. “Grit Tech Talent
Limited" accepts no responsibility for information, errors, omissions or
corrupt files received as a result of this email.

Privacy Policy 2020: https://www.grittt.com/post/privacy-policy-2020