[LRUG] [JOBS] 4 -6 week Rails contact. Immediate start. SSO / WorkOS integration

Neil Cameron neil at neilcameron.me
Fri Apr 30 06:35:30 PDT 2021

Hi Folks!

I'm Neil, co-founder and CTO of Progression <http://progressionapp.com/>, a
London based, VC backed, early stage startup. We're the GPS for you and
your team's careers: understand where you are at and how you can get to
where you want to go.

We're looking for someone to help us integrate WorkOS <https://workos.com/> to
provide our customers with SAML based SSO and directory sync. We've done a
technical PoC and are now looking to build out  the final integration.

We're looking for someone with experience of dealing with edgy-edge cases
in API integrations, that can write code that will be easy to
maintain going forwards and that values daily catch ups and quick calls to
unblock.

We've got the work spec'd out and ready to start. If you're interested let
me know rate + linkedin / personal site.

happy friday,
Neil