[LRUG] [JOBS] - Remote Contract Opportunity ( Outside IR35)

Oho - Ashley Deodat ashleyd at oho.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 01:26:51 PDT 2021

Good morning LRUG,

I am working with a leading Ecommerce Ruby house in London who are growing massively following a further round of Series-D funding and are looking for a few remote contractors to join them. They are open to contractors in the UK or in Europe within +2 GMT.

Ruby on Rails Developers will have at least 4 years of experience working in a Backend or Full-stack capacity, with good experience with Ruby on Rails, PostreSQL, AWS, TDD, RESTful APIs.

This is an initial  6 month contract, Outside IR35, fully remote across the UK and also EU.

If this is something you would like to discuss further, please let me know as I would be happy to provide more details.

Kind regards
Ash

Ashley Deodat | Team Leader
Oho Group | IT & Electronic Engineering Recruitment
dd: +44 (0)20 7622 5566 LinkedIn: Ashley Deodat<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleydeodat/>
e :ashleyd at oho.co.uk w: www.oho.co.uk

[cid:image001.png at 01D78DC9.53BCBD20]Follow us![cid:image002.png at 01D78DC9.53BCBD20]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oho-group-ltd/>

Oho Group Limited, Registered Office: Belle House, Unit 2, Platform 1 Victoria Mainline Station, SW1V 1JT, UK. Registered in England under company no. 06358023
To view our terms of engagement please click here Oho Group Terms of Business<http://frankbelford.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Oho-Group-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf>