[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote full-time Ruby developer role - at Bookwhen

Jonathan Potts jp at bookwhen.com
Thu Aug 26 06:19:27 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG

We are looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join us at bookwhen.com
- fully remote (UK only)

Bookwhen is a well established bootstrapped saas booking system business
with thousands of happy customers across multiple sectors. We have many new
and exciting development opportunities we want to progress with, and are
looking to expand the development team to help push things forward. We have
a healthy attitude to work schedules, and take pride in delivering software
that helps our customers achieve their goals. This role is ideally suited
to someone looking to have a direct involvement in the full lifecycle of
product development - from conception to delivery.

Please do get in touch, or let people know. £500 referral bonus. No
recruiters. Applications via workable:
https://apply.workable.com/bookwhen/j/92CA51743A/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jo Potts