[LRUG] Multi-step forms on gov.uk

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:41:27 PST 2021

I had a vauge memory of talking about this a while ago and found this
thread:
http://lists.lrug.org/pipermail/chat-lrug.org/2018-February/012212.html
(this is the first message, you can trawl the mailman navigation to read
the rest of the thread).  Smart Answers comes up but so does the verify
frontend which might be worth looking into.