[LRUG] An Introduction

James Hall JDHall at live.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 22:53:16 PST 2021

Hello London Rubyists

My name is James I've been a part of the emailing list for a while but am still new to the community. I have been learning coding (Ruby, Rails) part time since 2018 but recently completed a bootcamp.

But as usual although I have studied and completed a bootcamp I still am not sure if I am ready.

I would like to get some more hands-on experience within an actual working environment so I am asking if anyone here has any opportunities to intern (paid/unpaid) and spend a few hours a week shadowing and learning about actual company work.

I do have a website https://jdhall.dev (Its old and needs some downsizing) my github is github.com/zefur . if you have or know of any opportunities please feel free to email me at jdhall at live.co.uk

I look forward to contributing more to the community

James