[LRUG] An Introduction

lola odelola damzcodes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:24:53 PST 2021

Hi folks,

I've had the pleasure of working with some of you but for those who don't
know me, I'm Lola Odelola & have been involved in the London tech scene for
a few years now.

I just wanted to endorse James, we've been working together since last year
and he's very keen and eager to learn. He's grown so much in the time we've
worked together. He has good ideas and an environment where he can continue
to grow, learn and most importantly contribute will do him a world of good!

Kindly,
Lola

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 10:47 AM James Hall <JDHall at live.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello London Rubyists
>
> My name is James I've been a part of the emailing list for a while but am
> still new to the community. I have been learning coding (Ruby, Rails) part
> time since 2018 but recently completed a bootcamp.
>
> But as usual although I have studied and completed a bootcamp I still am
> not sure if I am ready.
>
> I would like to get some more hands-on experience within an actual working
> environment so I am asking if anyone here has any opportunities to intern
> (paid/unpaid) and spend a few hours a week shadowing and learning about
> actual company work.
>
> I do have a website https://jdhall.dev (Its old and needs some
> downsizing) my github is github.com/zefur . if you have or know of any
> opportunities please feel free to email me at jdhall at live.co.uk
>
> I look forward to contributing more to the community
>
> James

Lola Odelola

blackgirl.tech | @blackgirltech <http://www.twitter.com/blackgirltech>
www.damilolaodelola.com | @lolaodelola <http://www.twitter.com/lolaodelola>