[LRUG] Experienced contractor available for work

Najaf Ali ali.najaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:30:33 PST 2021

Hi all, hope you're as well as can be!

After narrowingly surviving another bone-shaking earthquake up here in
North-East Japan, I'm now looking for my next Ruby on Rails contracting
adventure.

You can see my work history, skills etc on my GitHub profile here:
https://github.com/Najaf

Here are some things you might find me useful for:

* Building software with Rails/JS. I can help you define requirements, plan
implementation with your team, write the code, deploy it, QA it, fix bugs
in it, and document it.
* Growing your development team. I can write down your hiring process, find
places to improve it, and help your source a broader range of candidates
via my network.
* Running better remote teams. I have spent the vast majority of my career
managing remote development teams so if you want to get better at this then
I can probably help.

Please get in touch at this email address if you think we might have good
affinity.

Thanks in advance,

-Najaf Ali