[LRUG] [JOBS] - Mid-level Ruby Developer for Bloom & Wild

Safa M safa at bloomandwild.com
Tue Feb 16 09:20:04 PST 2021

Good afternoon LRUG,

Hope you're all safe and well despite the challenging start to 2021. I work
closely with our tech team here at Bloom & Wild, the world’s
largest/fastest growing D2C flower scale-up (also in a super fortunate
position to be trading very strongly during such difficult times). 🤗

We’re redefining the online flower industry through technology, data
science and product innovation. We’ve raised multiple rounds of venture
capital and private equity funding, with our most recent being a £75m
Series D fundraise led by General Catalyst who are backers of Airbnb, Monzo
and Deliveroo that will help us accelerate our rapid growth across Europe.
We’ve been around for 7 years, are at around £125m revenue, growing
100%/year, and at profitable. 🚀

We’re currently on the lookout for a Mid Level Ruby Developer to join our
tech team.
Please find our job description here
<https://apply.workable.com/bloom-and-wild/j/0BDC9B99BD/>and get in touch
to learn more!

Best,
Safa

--
Safa M. | Senior Technology Talent Manager | Bloom & Wild
<https://www.bloomandwild.com/send-flowers/tagonly/christmas?_branch_match_id=832386602200749211>

Bloom & Wild | Studio W301 | Vox Studios | 1-45 Durham Street | London |
SE11 5JH
<https://www.google.com/maps?q=1+-+45+Durham+Street+%7C+London+%7C+SE11+5JH&entry=gmail&source=g>

We're hiring. You can find out more about what it's like to work for Bloom
& Wild and our open roles here <https://www.bloomandwild.com/careers> and
our tech blog here. <https://medium.com/code-wild>
Enjoy 15% off on us with code 'safa'