[LRUG] [JOBS] A couple of Ruby roles at Contact

Josh McMillan josh at joshmcmillan.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 04:06:30 PST 2021

Hello LRUG,

We're hiring for two positions at Contact ( https://contact.xyz ) at the mo. We're building a platform to help folks in the fashion industry find work more easily, without having to have a "traditional" agent. At the moment this is just models, but we're expanding out to photographers, videographers, stylists, make-up artists etc over the course of this year.

In order to do that, we're looking for some extra Ruby engineers to join the team – one senior, one junior. Here's the relevant job ads:

* Senior Software Engineer (£60-75k) ( https://jobs.gohire.io/contact-bqn7cjum/senior-software-engineer-ruby-32833/ )

* Associate Software Engineer (£30-45k) ( https://jobs.gohire.io/contact-bqn7cjum/associate-software-engineer-32845/ )

The company's still relatively small (14 people in total, 4 engineers) so there's lots of opportunity to shape how we do things. We're well funded (we've just raised a £1.4m seed round) and whilst I'm obviously biased I think the team here's great – we've got a diverse group of engineers who've previously worked at Deliveroo, Loco2, FutureLearn and RVU, amongst others.

If you're interested or have any questions about the jobs or company, feel free to give me a shout.

Cheers,

Josh

--

*Josh McMillan*