[LRUG] [ANN] July meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:15:38 PDT 2021

Hi all,

This is a reminder and an update about our July meeting on Monday 12th.

We’ve now got a _third_ talk lined up for you:

* “Using packwerk to enforce modularity in a Rails application” by Rob Faldo

More details on this, and the other two talks, at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/july/

Remember it’s online and you need to register because our zoom account has
limited places.  Get your ticket via eventbrite at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-july-2021-tickets-160867074751

See you on the 12th!

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team