[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid level Ruby Developer - 100% remote working

Charlie Beaton charlie at marshallrp.com
Mon Jul 5 03:17:54 PDT 2021

Hi all – I am currently recruiting for a mid-level ruby developer, I have attached the spec. The role is 100% remote working. The salary is between 60-65k with a wide range of benefit noted below. If you’re interested in hearing more, please get in touch. Happy Monday 😊

Benefits

  *   Pension scheme
  *   Discretionary bonus scheme (subject to scheme rules)
  *   Generous holiday entitlement with the option to purchase additional days
  *   Group Life Assurance Scheme
  *   Shopping discounts
  *   Private Medical Insurance (after probation)
  *   Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme (after probation)
  *   Cycle to work scheme (after probation)
  *   Childcare vouchers (subject to scheme rules)
  *   Dental plan (subject to cost, after probation)

Ms. CHARLIE BEATON  |   RECRUITER

Mobile:          +44 (0) 7769 9444 22
Office:            +44 (0) 203 667 4921
Switchboard:+44 (0) 844 504 6000
Fax2Email:   +44 (0) 844 504 6001

www.marshallrp.com<http://www.marshallrp.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorised disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance on its contents are strictly prohibited.
Please reply immediately if you receive this e-mail in error.