[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby/Rails/React Developer, Construction Tech (Perm, Remote)

Daniel Morris daniel.morris at yardlink.com
Thu Jun 17 05:17:35 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I hope you're all well. I'm looking for another experienced Ruby developer
to join our team at YardLink, an interest in React is a bonus.

Some background on the company:
Within the construction industry, a lot of equipment is rented,
particularly in the UK. This is where we are focused, aiming to disrupt and
modernise a largely old school industry.

The team is about 3 years old. Last year pivoted to a customer segment that
offers a 10x larger opportunity and this year we are focused on scaling.
Our main Ruby on Rails application powers the company, sitting between our
CRM Pipedrive upstream, and then syncing with Xero downstream.

We have lots of Ruby on Rails projects coming up, each with interesting,
mainly backend technical challenges, as well as collaborative innovation
projects to come up with new ideas and an updated stack. We will
start shifting to use React more later in the year, with Rails owning the
backend.

This will be a fully remote role, open to UK residents. Previously London
based, our team is now fully remote. We have several team members with
young families, and give flexibility around our team members' home
commitments.

For those that prefer working in an office environment, team members have
an option to hot desk using the Desana workspace network.

Job spec here:
https://yardlink.breezy.hr/p/707589d9ac4c01-senior-ruby-on-rails-developer

Thanks for your time,

-
Dan Morris
CTO @ YardLink
<https://yardlink.com/>
My LinkedIn profile <https://www.linkedin.com/in/danieljohnmorris/>

⭐️ Google reviews: 4.5 stars
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enGB902GB903&q=google+reviews+%22yardlink%22&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiyqZXXyp7xAhWEHewKHX6tDMUQ5t4CMAN6BAgGEA0&biw=1079&bih=892#lrd=0x48761ca7539fa9df:0xf0fbeae071ff16a,1,,,>
⭐️ Reviews.io: 4.9 stars
<https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/yardlynk>