[LRUG] [JOBS] Six months Rails + React freelance contract

James Rees jarees at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:59:03 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

My co-op, ChangeLab builds ambitious tech to help progressive causes win.
We work directly with leading progressive campaigns across the world - just
a few weeks ago, our collaborative calling platform helped elect the first
ethnic minority leader of a UK political party!

We’re now moving from one-off project development to building out impactful
SaaS products that help progressive campaigns win. We're looking for a
senior Rails + React freelance developer to help us build out these
products and scale faster over the next six months. Our three main fields
of work are:
 > *Ringround*, enabling volunteers to collaboratively call and text voters
and supporters, already used by Keir Starmer’s campaign to become Labour
leader
 > *Democracy*, a live video conferencing & voting platform, used by many
UK trade unions to enable their annual conferences capable of supporting up
to 3,000 delegates in real-time video communication, as well as offering
voting and breakout sessions
 > *Pinpoint*, a tool enabling hundreds of personalised Facebook ad
creatives to be targeted to different regions and/or custom segments, to
increase conversions and impact

*Key details*:
> Six month freelance contract
> £400-600 per day / €465-700 per day depending on experience
> Four days per week
> Remote +/- 3 UTC (we also have offices in London and Berlin, if you would
like to come into an office, when Covid restrictions allow)

More details, and how to apply here: https://bit.ly/changelab-freelance-dev

Please drop me an email if you've any questions!

Best,
James
Partner, ChangeLab