[LRUG] [ANN] April meeting details (+ our usual CFP)

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Mar 17 13:52:20 PDT 2021

Hi all,

A year!  We’ve been doing this for a year.  So remote.  Much zoom.  It’s
not the same, but it’s still good.

Anyway… you’re not here for hot takes on a year of living insidely.  What
you want is news of the April LRUG meeting.  So here we go:

*When*: Monday 12th April - 6:20 (doors), 6:30 (formalities), 6:40ish
(talks), 8:00ish (awkward zoom post-meeting chats).
*Where*: on zoooooom - we’ll send the link to registered attendees on the
day
*What*: 1 talk (so far) - “Git Rebase” by Brooke Kuhlmann - there’s
*always* room
for more so do get in touch on talks at lrug.org if you’d like a slot to say
some stuff to the group
*Www*: head to https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/april/ to read more about the
meeting and talk
*Ways*: you can read our code of conduct at
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
*Warrants*: available from
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-april-2021-tickets-146500616287
*Wayheys*: you can be nice about us on twitter @lrug if you want

See you all there on the 12th, or earlier if you have a talk you want to
give and want to chat it through (🙏)

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the LRUG organising team