[LRUG] [JOBS] I'm looking for a developer to join my team at CharlieHR

Alex Balhatchet alex at balhatchet.net
Mon Mar 22 04:38:09 PDT 2021

Hey everyone.

*Job spec and application form are here: Workable > CharlieHR > Software
Developer III <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/9B25A08BF4/>*

*What is a "Software Developer III"?*

We have a career progression framework that includes Individual Contributor
and People Manager tracks. IC1 would be a junior developer, IC4 is a senior
developer, and IC levels 2 and 3 cover that middle area that is often only
labelled "Software Developer".

As an IC3 you should be able to:

   - Make good technical decisions to deliver sound solutions
   - Communicate and partner effectively across functions
   - Understand the importance of success metrics for projects
   - Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends

*What else should I know?*

   - We make software that makes work better at small businesses, by
   equipping them to craft their culture
   - We're a stable "scale up" of 33 people
   <https://www.charliehr.com/about>
   - We're growing from 2 to 3 cross functional product teams
   - We use the tech you know - Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Sidekiq, JavaScript,
   Heroku
   - We take personal development very seriously
   - Salary from £56,500 to £61,000 based on your level within our progression
   framework
   <https://www.charliehr.com/blog/building-a-career-progression-system/>

If you have any questions you can get me at my work address
alex at charliehr.com, or if you're ready to apply you can do so on Workable
via the job spec link <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/9B25A08BF4/>.

Thanks,

- Alex