[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby Software Engineer - at Clustermarket

Niklas Friedberg nfriedberg at clustermarket.com
Mon Mar 22 09:12:54 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG,

We're looking for a full-time senior software engineer to join our team at
Clustermarket <https://www.clustermarket.com/>.

We are a fast growing tech company with a target audience in life sciences
(academia and industry). Our business is growing rapidly, and we are
seeking a skilled Senior Software Engineer who can help us scale our
business by delivering effective technology solutions. The ideal candidate
must have a deep knowledge and broad experience in both evaluating and
implementing different software architecture styles. At the same time this
role requires you to be fully hands-on and coding on a daily basis using
Ruby on Rails and you will be heading a small team of two other mid-level
developers.

For more information about duties, skills and qualifications please have a
look at our job description here
<https://www.clustermarket.com/senior-ruby-software-engineer>.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly at
nfriedberg at clustermarket.com or apply through the website.

We are looking forward to receiving your application!

Best wishes

Niklas

*Niklas Friedberg,Director*

Clustermarket Ltd
Translation and Innovation Hub
84 Wood Lane, W12 0BZ, London
www.clustermarket.com
<https://www.clustermarket.com/?utm_source=clustermarket_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>
www.bookkit.org
<https://www.bookkit.org/?utm_source=bookkit_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>

Happy with your experience? Leave a review!
<https://review.capterra.com/Feedback-Bookkit-206878-3755982929>