[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Elixir/Typescript engineers at Fresha - Remote UK

James Harries james.harries at fresha.com
Tue May 4 09:16:10 PDT 2021

Hey LRUG,

We're on the lookout for mid/senior/lead/principal level engineers to join
our product teams at Fresha. We're the number one beauty and wellness
appointment booking marketplace worldwide, headquartered in London with
offices located in NYC, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin and Warsaw.

While our stack is Elixir/Ruby/TypeScript, we don’t believe engineers are
defined by the technologies they use, but by their attitude and
application. We're looking for enthusiastic engineers who are interested in
solving complex problems in distributed architectures.

For more information, you can see a full job spec here:
https://apply.workable.com/fresha/j/17C50BC694/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at
james.harries at fresha.com.

Thanks,

James Harries
Fresha