[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid Ruby Software Engineer - at Clustermarket

Niklas Friedberg nfriedberg at clustermarket.com
Tue May 4 06:35:26 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG,

We're looking for a full-time ruby software engineer to join our team at
Clustermarket <https://www.clustermarket.com/>.

We are a fast growing tech company with a target audience in life sciences.
Our business is growing rapidly and you don’t need rocket-science skills to
become part of our incredible Ruby on Rails team, but we are looking for
candidates well familiar with Rails, who enjoy writing tests (we use
RSpec), and love high quality code.

For more information about duties, skills and qualifications please have a
look at our job description here
<https://www.clustermarket.com/ruby-software-engineer>. We are also
interested in juniors who are looking for mid level positions.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly at
nfriedberg at clustermarket.com or apply through the website.

We are looking forward to receiving your application!

Best wishes

Niklas

*Niklas Friedberg,Director*

Clustermarket Ltd
Translation and Innovation Hub
84 Wood Lane, W12 0BZ, London
www.clustermarket.com
<https://www.clustermarket.com/?utm_source=clustermarket_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>
www.bookkit.org
<https://www.bookkit.org/?utm_source=bookkit_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>

Happy with your experience? Leave a review!
<https://review.capterra.com/Feedback-Bookkit-206878-3755982929>