[LRUG] [JOBS] Your dream job?

People at Lavanda people at getlavanda.com
Fri May 14 15:03:20 PDT 2021

WHO ARE WE?
Lavanda is an award-winning UK proptech scale-up on a mission to
revolutionise the global real estate industry through compliant,
sustainable and community-positive short-term rental solutions. Lavanda is
product-first. More than 50% of the company works in product, design and
engineering and we aim to excel at everything we build. We prize
creativity, excellence in engineering, a powerful customer focus and
attention to problem-solving through great design. It is what sets us apart
in our industry and is why we have seen extraordinary growth year-on-year.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK AT LAVANDA?
We could tell you about how awesome we think we are, or you could drop us a
message, have a chat and meet the team to hear first-hand how rewarding a
career at Lavanda is! Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We
prize diversity in all its forms and particularly welcome applications from
groups that are historically underrepresented in product and engineering
disciplines.

WHAT ROLES ARE AVAILABLE?
We're glad you asked - we're currently looking to grow our team
substantially and hiring for the following roles:

- Senior Software Crafter (UK/Remote):
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=19&source=lrug
- Senior Software Crafter (Portugal/Remote):
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22&source=lrug
- Experienced Product Manager (UK/Remote):
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23&source=lrug
- Software Dev Engineer in Test (UK/Remote):
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=20&source=lrug
- Software Dev Engineer in Test (Portugal/Remote):
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21&source=lrug
- Senior Frontend Crafter (Portugal/remote) -
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24&source=lrug
- Senior Frontend Crafter (UK/remote) -
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25&source=lrug

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Dan Taylor
VP Operations