[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Full Stack Engineer at Progression - remote UK

Neil Cameron neil at neilcameron.me
Wed May 26 07:25:06 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm Neil, co-founder and CTO of Progression <http://progressionapp.com/>, a
London based, VC backed, early stage startup. We believe that careers
should happen by design not by accident and we're building the tools,
knowledge and community to make that possible for everyone.

We're on the look out for a senior full stack engineer with experience of
rails + a javascript framework. As one of the first engineering hires
you'll have masses of autonomy and the ability to move fast and build core
product as well as integrations, APIs and more, leading major projects and
reporting into the founders.

We have an amazing set of investors, a huge vision and a lot of product to
build, so expect masses of autonomy, thinking from first principles and
tons of face-time with us as we work together on building an amazing
business.

We're focused on building a high performing but sane team, we don't do
crunch, work sensible hours and have a strict no-jerk policy.

Job and application link here:
https://progressionapp.com/careers/senior-full-stack-engineer/

Happy to answer any questions directly too.

Best,
Neil

--
https://neilcameron.me