[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Engineer at Organise

James Rees jarees at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:11:56 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I posted a job here about a year and a half ago for Organise, the
worker-driven network (https://organise.network/). Since then they've gone
from strength to strength, with a huge growth in member numbers and the
impact they're having. They're now scaling up and expanding the tech team
to expand into the US and work on a new peer-to-peer network product, with
4 new roles, including a Lead Engineer which I've linked below.

Organise is a fast-growing startup on a mission to give everyone the tools,
network and confidence to improve their life at work. Our vision is for a
world in which decent, fairly paid work is available and accessible to all,
and where all of us are treated with dignity and respect at work.

If you want to work closely with the CTO and CEO to set priorities and
direction for the product and play a leading role shaping the culture and
developer experience of the engineering team, you should check it out!

Job ad is here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/afqgu2fswx

The other roles include other Software Engineers and a Product Designer,
all details here:
https://organise.network/hiring

Organise is striving to build a team that reflects the diversity of their
community and is truly inclusive. They welcome applications from
under-represented groups, particularly people of colour, trans and
non-binary people, new parents, and disabled people.

Any questions on the role or the organisation feel free to reply to me, or
email their hiring manager at hiring at organise.network.

Best,
James