[LRUG] [ANN] November meeting details - New & Improved, with 200% more content!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:54:28 PDT 2021

Hi again,

We now have a 3rd talk fopr you at our November meeting next Monday. So
alongside the two talks we already had lined up we’ll also hear:

* “Service Objects and Domain objects differences” from Patricia Cupueran

As before, more details on https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/november/ and you
can secure your place via eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-november-2021-tickets-200455155767 (after
agreeing to our code of conduct from