[LRUG] [JOBS] 6 month remote contract - senior full stack engineer at Progression

Neil Cameron neil at neilcameron.me
Fri Nov 5 02:34:24 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone!

We're looking for a contract senior full stack engineer to work with us for
6 months, 4 - 5 days a week, + / - 3 hours GMT so you can attend standup
and sprint meetings.

We're looking for someone with 5+ years experience and knows their way
around rails and react. We're a close knit, friendly team with a high
performing, bias to ship culture.

We're backed by top tier VCs in the UK and US and have a ton of interesting
product to build. You'll be working with 2 other senior engineers, 1
associate, a product manager, designer and myself and Jonny my co-founder.

Work is outside IR35, we're happy to pay market rates and we're not working
with recruiters for this role.

If you're interested, drop me an email at neil at progressionapp.com

thanks,
Neil