[LRUG] [JOBS] Six month Rails + React contract - Remote / London / Berlin - progressive politics

James Rees jarees at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:23:55 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

My co-op, ChangeLab (https://changelab.io) builds ambitious tech to help
progressive causes win. We work directly with leading progressive campaigns
across the world - this year we’ve helped elect the first BAME leader of a
UK political party, facilitated dozens of real-time democratic conferences
and been on the front pages of the BBC, Evening Standard, and more.

Over the last year we've been focusing on SaaS products that will allow us
to increase our impact. We're looking for a senior Rails + React freelance
developer to help us build out these products and scale faster. Our three
main fields of work are:
 > Ringround, enabling volunteers to collaboratively call and text voters
and supporters, already used by the National Education Union, GMB Union and
Keir Starmer’s campaign to become Labour leader
 > Democracy, a live video conferencing & voting platform, used by many UK
trade unions to enable their annual conferences capable of supporting up to
3,000 delegates in real-time video communication, as well as offering
voting and breakout sessions
 > Pinpoint, a tool enabling hundreds of personalised Facebook ad creatives
to be targeted to different regions and/or custom segments, to increase
conversions and impact

Key details:
> Six month freelance contract
> £400-600 per day / €465-700 per day depending on experience
> Four days per week
> Remote +/- 3 UTC (we also have offices in London and Berlin, if you would
like to come into an office, Covid restrictions permitting.)

More details, and how to apply here:
https://bit.ly/changelab-freelance-dev-2

Please drop me an email if you’ve any questions!