[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:15:26 PST 2021

Hi all,

Our December meeting will be on Monday 13th December, and as usual we'll
congregate over zoom.  The 'doors' open at 6:20pm, we kick off formal
proceedings about 6:30pm and we aim to be finished by 8pm.  Some of us will
hang out on the zoom call after the talks past 8pm if you'd like to keep
chatting ruby.

This meeting we have 3 talks lined up:

* 'Enough coverage to beat the band' from Kevin Murphy * 'When
ActiveRecord meets CTE!?' from Johnson Zhan * 'Finding, hiring and onboarding junior Ruby developers' from Alex Balhatchet

As before, more details onhttps://lrug.org/meetings/2021/december/  and you
can secure your place via eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-december-2021-tickets-218736987217  (after
agreeing to our code of conduct from
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct)

Do you have a Ruby related topic close to your heart? Volunteer to give a
talk at our January 2022 meeting by getting in touch attalks at lrug.org
Don't worry if you have never done it before, we are more than willing to
help you figure it out.

Cheers,

Alessandro