[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Backend Engineer @ Mindful Chef

Zach Stuhldreer zach.stuhldreer at mindfulchef.com
Wed Nov 24 03:31:30 PST 2021

Hey lovely people!

Here at Mindful Chef we are on the look out for a brand new Senior Backend
Engineer to join the team! If you want to feel empowered in your role and
have technical ownership then this role will hopefully be of interest.

The role will lead on individual (RoR) epics, working within cross
functional squads (Product, Engineering, QA, Design).

Since joining here at the beginning of the year I have been blown away by
the values driven culture of the company. Mindful Chef is a proud B Corp
and (as cliche as it sounds) is really putting people and planet over
profit!

*What's in it for you?*

- £90kpa (some flex for the right person)
- Permanent
- 38 days holiday (inc bank hols)
- Free breakfast, lunch and constant tasters of our new dishes when in the
office
- 50% discount on products
- Dog friendly office
- Sponsored sabbaticals
- Gym in office
- Ideally 2 days a week onsite in our Wandsworth office, 3 days wfh (some
flex for the right person

Loads more info in the link below however I am more than happy to have an
informal chat, even if you just want to talk about food... 🙂

https://mindfulchef.jobs.personio.de/job/509837?display=en

Kind regards,
Zach
--