[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby Engineer + other roles at Berlin/Nairobi based startup

Najaf Ali ali.najaf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:12:06 PST 2021

Hi LRUG, hope you're all well

I'm currently doing a bit of contracting work for a company based in
Kenya/Berlin. They are building the next generation neobank in emerging
markets, using backend (and front-end) banking software for credit unions,
where many of the end-customers are unbanked.

The company is used to working remotely and is filled with smart, friendly
people. The team is very value-driven and the engineering culture is one of
the best I've seen. They're currently hiring full-time, permanent
developers in similar time zones. I recommend working with them without
hesitation. You can see more about the company and open positions on their
careers page here:

https://kwara.com/careers

Happy to intro you to the founders directly if that's preferable. They
aren't currently interested in working with agencies, intermediaries of any
kind, or additional contractors.

All the best,

-Ali