[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time product-minded software engineers required to do Proptech magic

Igor igor at getlavanda.com
Mon Nov 22 09:55:42 PST 2021

Hi folks,

Probably my last time posting here as part of Lavanda. It's been such a
pleasure to be part of the company and I'm sure the greatest achievements
are still to come.

Whilst I'm still here 😅, I wouldn't want you to miss out on *the* opportunity
to progress your career by joining a team of ordinary people that make
extraordinary things (*magic*) happen together in the *Proptech* scene.

🗺* location*: Anywhere, Remote

📅  *working hours*: GMT TZ (we don't care where you're based; we care
about the outcome and the path to the outcome and apply an "intense
collaboration" approach, including pair programming - the work environment
is flexible and mostly synchronous).

☁ *stack*: Ruby, Sinatra, Hanami, Rails, Typescript, Angular, NextJS,
React, CircleCI, Heroku, Netlify, AWS

💰 Competitive and based on experience

💡 you must be thinking: "no-brainer, where do I apply?". Here: 📖
https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to DM for questions/observations!

*N.B: Only direct applications are welcome!*
<http://lavanda.co.uk>
Igor
Head of Engineering
igor at getlavanda.com  |  getlavanda.com
*The multi-award-winning property management system, made by property
managers.*

<https://shorttermrentalz.com/news/lavanda-2020-serviced-apartment-awards/>