[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a freelancer

George Sheppard george at fuzzmonkey.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 00:52:28 PDT 2021

Hello LRUG,

I’m looking to hand over some freelance projects I’ve been working on for the last few years. The first one I’m keen to get off my plate is Rails app - ruby 2.6.3 / rails 6. It scrapes information from various sources and compiles it into a simple UI for analysts to view & rate horse races. Most of the work is going to be fixing the scrapers but there is new work in the pipeline. Would be good as a side project for someone, not a full-time gig. If you know anything about horse racing that would be a bonus!

Regards,

George