[LRUG] [ANN] October meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:50:19 PDT 2021

Hi again,

We’re going to have a 3rd talk at our October meeting next Monday:

* "Memoization: My Favourite Antipattern” by Joel Biffin

https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/october/ has more details.

Places are limited so do register to be sent the URL to the zoom link on
the day.  You can do so here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-october-2021-tickets-175803933297

See you on Monday eve!

Cheers,