[LRUG] [JOBS] Support Developer for public good - part-time & remote / hybrid

F f at dxw.com
Thu Oct 7 09:59:49 PDT 2021

Hi folks!

At dxw we mostly work with public and third sector clients to make public
services better. We're changing the way we support the (currently 3)
complex services we build and look after for our clients and are hoping to
hire a Support Developer. You'd work on support requests and be responsible
for maintaining and improving the quality of our codebases, as well as help
us shape and improve what support looks like for us and generally help us
do better work across the board! It's a new role for us, so we'd be working
things out and you'd have a lot of input.

It's part-time (17.5 - 28 hours / week) and pretty flexible in terms of
working hours and patterns, and we're remote by default with spaces in
Leeds and London for optional hybrid working if that's your thing. We're
offering £53k FTE (based on a 35 hour week). It's fixed-term for 12-months
to start with while we make sure it's right for us and our clients, but if
it is, we'd want to make it permanent.

We're about 80 people, and we try to be a nice place to work. We take a
very human centred approach to the work we do with our clients and we try
to reflect that internally, too. I'm queer, trans, agender, mentally ill,
autistic, a bunch of other things, and I have never felt so respected and
appreciated at work. I'm also the person selling this role to you, so take
that however you like :)

Find out more and apply on our website!

https://www.dxw.com/careers/support-developer/

Oh, and we recently became employee owned (and we're pretty stoked about
it).

Thanks for your attention! And feel free to email me back if you have any
questions.

*F*
Head of Development
dxw
*they / them / their / theirs / themself*
https://name.pn/just-f