[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid-level Ruby Developer opportunities at Bloom & Wild

Safa M safa at bloomandwild.com
Mon Oct 11 03:51:07 PDT 2021

Hello!

We are looking for 2 Ruby Developers to join our growing team! They will
join one of our core squads in our Technology team, each consisting of a
small, close-knit team of developers, a product manager and a tester.

If yourself or someone you know is suitable for this exciting opportunity
then please get in touch. Feel free to share my contact with your networks
as well (safa at bloomandwild.com, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/safa-m-a779bb40/>) or apply here
<https://apply.workable.com/bloom-and-wild/j/2C87BED322/> directly.

Thanks,
Safa

--
Safa M. | Senior Technology Talent Manager | Bloom & Wild
<https://www.bloomandwild.com/send-flowers/tagonly/christmas?_branch_match_id=832386602200749211>

Bloom & Wild | Studio W301 | Vox Studios | 1-45 Durham Street | London |
SE11 5JH
<https://www.google.com/maps?q=1+-+45+Durham+Street+%7C+London+%7C+SE11+5JH&entry=gmail&source=g>

We're hiring. You can find out more about what it's like to work for Bloom
& Wild and our open roles here <https://www.bloomandwild.com/careers> and
our tech blog here. <https://medium.com/code-wild>
Enjoy 15% off on us with code 'safa'