[LRUG] [JOBS] (Fully-Remote) Experienced Senior Ruby Developer

Matt Collins matt at apply4.com
Wed Oct 13 05:01:13 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG,

I work for a small, fully-remote company called Apply4 and we're currently
looking for an experienced senior developer to join us, working from
anywhere in the EU.

We have a Rails application that helps local government officials better
manage applications to hold events, carry out streetworks, and do filming
in outdoor spaces. It helps these good things happen more efficiently and
more safely, causing less nuisance to local residents.

We're a friendly team with happy customers and lots of knotty technical
challenges and we're looking for someone to join us in improving our system
over time.

You can find out more here
<https://apply4.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/644523000000379040/-Fully-Remote-Experienced-Senior-Ruby-Developer>
.

Please get in touch if you're interested or have any questions.

(No recruiters or agencies, please.)

Thanks!
Matt

--