[LRUG] [JOBS] Elixir/Erlang engineer for banking API

Tim Morgan tm at teller.io
Thu Oct 14 04:33:20 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG,

We’re looking for Elixir/Erlang engineers at Teller <https://teller.io/>. We’re a USA focussed banking API backed by Lightspeed, Founders Fund and Max Levchin’s SciFi VC. We have a product that our customers love and are growing quickly.

Job description and application form is here <https://jobs.lever.co/teller/dd21975a-901b-49ee-926c-336c92f8673d>.

Our office is between Tottenham Court Road and Covent Garden but we are open to remote applicants as long as the timezone is workable. If you have strong technical skills (regardless of experience), enjoy autonomy and end to end ownership of technical problems then we’d love to hear from you.

Best wishes

Tim