[LRUG] [JOBS] Unique Contract Opportunity - Senior Ruby Developer/Coach

Jordan Norris jordan at grittt.com
Mon Sep 6 09:04:48 PDT 2021

Hi LRUG, hope you are doing well? I picked up a unique Contract opportunity
for a Senior Ruby Developer/Coach this afternoon so thought I should share
it with you to see if you might be interested or know someone?

A client of mine has recently hired 4 Junior Ruby Engineers and is now
looking to hire a Senior Developer with previous coaching & onboarding
experience to help the new team get up to speed in the first few months.
You'll join an Engineering team with a strong pairing culture and one that
wants to promote sharing ideas and collaboration.

There could be the opportunity to contribute to some architectural
conversations but initially, this is predominantly a coaching role.

The team are fully remote but you'll need to be working in CET or GMT.

It is a 2/3 month contract starting in September 2021 and paying c£500+ per
day. Please get in touch if this sounds like it might be fun for a few
months. 07858973473 / Jordan at grittt.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

All the best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Norris
Senior Recruitment Partner - Ruby Technologies

<https://calendly.com/grittt>
*Book to speak to me here* <https://calendly.com/grittt>

*Phone: *01491 913 993
*Mobile*: 07858 973 473

*We help brilliant companies hire outstanding Ruby Developers *
(Interim, Contract and Permanent)

Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordannorris/> | Web
<http://www.grittt.com/> | The Scoop
<https://recruiters.thescoop.co.uk/jordan-norris>

Office Location: Newtown Road The Henley Building, Henley-on-Thames RG9 1HG

***Can you refer a friend? Ask me about our referral bonus***

GRIT Tech Talent Limited. registered in England and Wales. No: 12415352
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its contents by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited. Emails are susceptible to interference. “Grit Tech Talent
Limited" accepts no responsibility for information, errors, omissions or
corrupt files received as a result of this email.

Privacy Policy 2020: https://www.grittt.com/post/privacy-policy-2020